Office Changes Made With Your Safety In Mind
We have totally remodeled the office during this time with the goals of comfort, cleanliness, and safety in mind. We have installed 5 UVC Lights to deactivate the DNA in bacteria and viruses in the AC Systems, installed all touchless plumbing in sinks and acrylic barriers to protect patients and staff. To control dental aerosols, we have air scrubbers in each operatory that use UVC and Hydroxyl generators as well as HEPA filters that change the entire air volume every 6 minutes. Each operatory is sanitized with a ULV electrostatic sprayer that kills Covid between each patient. The entire office is sprayed nightly.
We have reviewed and updated all our procedures to adjust to the new challenges we face.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We have an over 30-year perfect tract record and our priority is to keep it that way going forward. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We are combining our best judgement and following the directives of these agencies to keep up to date with the latest data for your safe care.
All of these systems are suggested by the ADA and CDC (many are not required). All disinfection and sterilization procedures are done following the guidance of the Food and Drug administration and the EPA. We use Thymox based Disinfecting Spray named Bioesque Cleaning Solution, as recommended by FDA and approved by the EPA. This is in addition to the Hospital grade disinfection and sterilization procedures we have always used.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. We will review those questions again when you are in the office. We will take your temperature in the reception area with an infrared forehead thermometer and update your health history, etc.
- We ask you to wear a mask when entering the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be in the reception area, please use it when you come in.
- Please come alone if possible, or with just one companion if necessary.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer multi use periodicals, children’s toys and so forth, these items are difficult to disinfect. If you are interested in a pamphlet or magazine in the display case, please take it and keep it. Please don’t put it back.
- All sinks and soap dispensers are touchless. Please wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment and, as always being timely is important.
- We will allow greater time between patients for room disinfection etc., as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Hygiene will no longer run on the hour. Hygiene checkups by the doctor will have to be more formal because of a more thorough PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) protocol is in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (561) 694-9000.
Come on In!
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
13901 US Highway 1, Suite 9
Juno Beach, Florida 33408